The Gold Coast, a metropolitan region, south of Brisbane is one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations. The region stretches from Oxenford in the north to Coolangatta in the south and has 70 kilometers of uninterrupted coastline. The Gold Coast reefs are full of big fishes waiting to be caught.
Hooker1 Fishing Charters: Whether you are seasoned or a professional, Hooker1 has the local knowledge and experience to make your fishing successful. They use the best fishing gear and bait to ensure that you get the best catch. What else, the fishing boats are fast, stable, and comfortable so that you spend less time getting there and more time fishing. You get four options –
- ½ day shared at $160 per person (06.00-11.00)
- ¾ day shared at $210 per person (06.00-13.00)
- Full-day shared at $250 per person (06.00-15.00)
- Private charters up to 17 people at POA
Top Gear Fishing Charters: Top Gear Fishing Charters works hard to give you the best Fishing trip possible. You will be getting the top fishing gear, electronics, and help for catching the top-quality fish. They will also clean and pack the fish for you. They have two scheduled mixed group departures leaving at 5.30 am and 11.00 am at $150 per person. They also have private charters at $1700 for ¾ day while they offer you to tailor your own trip at $1400 onwards.
BKs Gold Coast Fishing Charters: For first-timers and experienced anglers, for kids of 6+, BKs Gold Coast Fishing Charters is your choice. You get a 10-meter Cougar Catamaran which is powered by 2 250hp Yamaha four-stroke motors which take you to the nearest location within 15 minutes so that you can get the maximum fishing time. The pricing is as follows:
- ½ day ocean/reef fishing charter from $120 per person
- ¾ day ocean/reef fishing charter from $200 per person
- ½ day private/whole boat ocean/reef charter from $1188
- ¾ day private /whole boat ocean/reef charter from $1600
- Full-day private / whole boat ocean/reef/ game charter from $2100
Paradise Fishing Charters Gold Coast: Paradise Fishing have years of experience in making sure that their customers have the best fishing experience possible.
The first and foremost thing is that they go out the farthest and for longer than other competitors so that each one goes home with at least a fish. If the weather is not right for fishing, money is refunded which is a rarity for other charters on the Gold Coast. On half days, they go 20 km offshore while on full days, they go 50 km offshore. Their rates are as under:
- Private charter bookings for 4-hour calm water (Gold Coast BroadWater and Southern Moreton Bay) at POA
- Shared charter at $150 per person for 5-hour deep sea/reef;
- Shared charter at $240 per person for 9 hours deep sea/reef
Deep-Sea Fishing Charters Gold Coast: They operate two big comfortable deep sea fishing boats – “Fat hooker” and “Sea quest” which have all the amenities – fiberglass monohull construction, clean onboard toilets, large rear fishing decks, full roof cover over decks, bunks, ice boxes, full safety gear and quality fish finding and navigation equipment.
They have ½ day fishing charters at $140 per person at two timings – morning (06.00 to 11.00) and afternoon (11.00 to 16.00). They also have private charters for corporate events and functions for either morning/afternoon / full day at P.O.A.
Sea Probe Fishing Charters Gold Coast: Sea Probe Deep Sea Fishing Charters is located on the famous Broadwater on the south side of the Sundale Bridge which gives easy access to the seaway and the teeming fishing grounds.
The full-day deep-sea fishing trips are perfect for the experienced fisherman or those who want to fish the wider deeper reefs and the local Skipper and deckhand will show you the best techniques for catching a wide array of deep-sea and pelagic fishes. The skipper and deckhand have vast experience and a reputation for constantly catching more fish.
You need to call up Sea Probe for the best rates and you can choose from the various charters:
- Deep-Sea Full day private charters from 05.30 to 15.00 and Half-day private charters from 5.30 to 11.00 and 11.30 to 16.30
- Private Charter sightseeing for a full day is available from 05.30 to 15.00 and Half-day private charters from 5.30 to 11.00 and 11.30 to 16.30
- Party cruise with a maximum of eight passengers for an intimate and relaxing full-day or half-day;
- Event cruise for team building, fishing competitions;
- Full day corporate cruise from 5.45 and half day corporate cruises from 06.00 to 11.00 and 12.00 to 17.00
- Sightseeing cruise where you can see vinyl wraps Gold Coast you enjoy the Gold coast waterways, the beautiful Broadwater, Sanctuary Cove, and more
Nowadays, you will find most of the boats as it is much more fade resistant than paint and can last up to seven years.