Into sports? Staying active? Giving 110% in fostering team spirit? Well, if you’re here, you must want to show up to any game, workout, or event already looking like a winner. And nothing spells, “Game on, mate” more than personalised gym gear or matching uniforms for the entire squad. So, you’re on the hunt for quality custom sportswear in Australia and let us guess – you don’t know where to start. Fret not, we’re here to help.
This basic guide to sourcing high-quality print on demand sportswear should get you geared up and ready to go in a jiffy. You’re already a champ! Let’s just make sure you look the part.
The Print Bar: Your #1 go-to for custom sportswear in Australia
First things first! Have you settled on a supplier? We’re sure you’ll find plenty of choices online, depending on your area. But when it comes to custom activewear, where your design will have to be matched with specific cloth cuts and breathable fabric that lets you move with ease, you’re better off selecting a trusted brand that has been in the business of printing on textile for years now.
Enter The Print Bar, Australia’s go-to for screen printing, digital printing, manufacturing of promotional items, and even custom embroidery. Our mantra at The Print Bar is to “Say something on something” – which is exactly what we’ve been helping people do since 2011, with our wide variety of custom printing services. As far as creativity goes, the sky’s the limit: Your design is The Print Bar’s command. You envision the dream, and we make it a reality.
Custom gym wear ready for pick-up within the same day? No problem. Custom basketball uniforms with your team’s logo, front and back? We’ll even take it up a notch and use responsibly sourced garments your crew will be proud to flaunt.
What’s more, you won’t have to worry about logistics. With headquarters in Melbourne and Brisbane, The Print Bar offers express delivery of custom sportswear within Australia. We love that you’re supporting a local business, so we’d be glad to return the favour to fellow Aussies.
Narrowing down your vision of ideal custom activewear
So, can we agree that you have your supplier of choice pinned down? It’s time we narrow down your vision of personalised activewear. That way, it’ll be easier for The Print Bar to help finetune the look you’re going for, whether for sports or athleisure. We find that asking the following questions really helps streamline the production process:
- Are you in a rush to receive your customised orders or do we have leeway to work with?
- Looking for tops, bottoms, or both (as a set)?
- Are you ordering one to a few pieces or in bulk?
- What kind of fabric would you like to work with? (e.g. moisture wicking, airy, and light for keeping you cool all throughout your next sweat sesh)
- Any particular style of garment – say, sleeveless, collared, or for kids?
- What are colours that would complement the design or logo you have in mind?
- How would you like your design to appear on the fabric: printed or embroidered? Here’s the difference between screen printing and digital printing for good measure.
If this is your first time sourcing custom sportswear in Australia, the questions above might be a bit overwhelming, we know. But certainly, they’re necessary. Take your time mulling these factors over; because these are the very details The Print Lab asks with each order.
If you find yourself quite undecided, browse through our customisable sportswear product listings, FAQs, and articles on graphic design. And don’t be ashamed if you find yourself scrolling through our website for some design inspiration. That’s exactly what The Print Lab blog is for!
Get custom sportswear in Australia in 4 easy steps
Hooray — you’re almost there! Now comes the fun part. All that’s left to do is place your order in four easy steps on The Print Bar website:
- First, create an account on The Print Bar. Trust us, this makes things much easier for saving and editing your designs. Plus, we’re certain you’ll be back for more custom items and clothing – so having an account on The Print Bar makes each transaction a smoother process. You’ll have access to your order history, too.
- Second, pick a garment. The Print Bar has an extensive garment selection. Think personal activewear and even custom team sportswear. We don’t want to go all technical on fabric specifications; that’s for another guide. But a few things you might want to consider are GSM or Grams Per Square Metre, style, neckline, and other cool features of your chosen cloth such as anti-shrink, anti-fade, cotton-feel, and even quick-dry.
- Third, get your creative juices flowing. It’s time to finalise your design! Once you’ve selected a garment, The Print Bar’s Online Editor should pop up on your screen. Speaking of things popping up, don’t be too quick to exit pop-up windows on The Print Bar. They’re meant to guide you through the nitty gritty of ordering custom sportswear in Australia, so that you make informed choices from fabric choice and design to packing and shipping. Read, read, read! For this stage, you can simply upload your design or make one from scratch via the Online Editor. Want a walk-through of The Print Bar Online Editor? Watch this video or read this article.
- The fourth and the last step’s certainly familiar and simple. Checkout! Once the order is checked out and officially placed, The Print Bar will get to printing, packing, and shipping your order. Make sure to review the details of your order before logging out of your account.
There you have it – easy peasy. At The Print Lab, we understand the need to look good. With the endorphins your next workout will bring, plus your new custom threads, we’re sure you’ll feel damn good, too. You deserve it. Oh, and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @ThePrintBar when you flex your custom activewear online. We’d love to see you and your team work it!