The role of search engines seems to be increasing day by day as internet usage booms. As a result, website designers and SEO experts have to keep up with the modern-day trends that keep changing. For this reason, you need to hire professionals who can help you. Therefore, if your business is in Australia, you will need the services of the Best Website Design Agency in Sydney, Australia. A web design agency that ensures their web designers and SEO team keeps up with the changing trends and implements them successfully in each of the websites they design!
Web design is not just about aesthetics but also about how a website is put together. Design choices might make a huge impact on a website’s SEO. It can be positive or negative. However, this can affect the website’s performance throughout its lifetime. The website designers at a good reputable agency will have good knowledge about SEO and will be capable of building websites that reach the right audience.
Take a look at a few aspects of SEO the best web design agencies and companies in Sydney, Australia, master to retain their tag as the best web design company in the country, and most importantly, to make the website work well and look great!
·Structure of the Website: Every website designed by the team has a clear and logical structure. The home page states the main purpose of the website, the reason for its existence. More details can be broken down into various subpages. For example, if you are getting a travel website designed, the homepage should contain separate categories on the countries and cities for which you might offer the services, different packages, and so on. Each of the subpages can then lead to a particular type of tour and details related to the same. You can have several ‘layers’ of subpages on your website. In general, it’s always best to stick to three or four layers of website depth.
·Structure of the URL: A website’s SEO would get affected by a URL. Hence, you have to pick the right ones from the start. If you feel confused, the web design agency can help you out and guide you through the process. Here are the best practices agencies follow while selecting a URL.
o Opt for a shorter one as they can be more memorable
o URL should describe the content of the page. Make use of plain English rather than abbreviations, letters, strings, or numbers
o Use hyphens to break up words for subpages. This can increase the readability
o Include keywords in URLs wherever it seems to be natural. Keep a note that you should avoid keyword stuffing
·Website Navigation: Other than being well-structured, a website should also have ease of navigation. A website menu should be placed at the top of the page or along the sidebar. Each page on the website should be reachable.
·Mobile-friendly Website Design: Responsive web design is a must nowadays as most users make use of their smartphones to browse websites. A website should be well-adjusted and look comfortable with good and responsive UX to rank well on search engines. A good web design agency gives priority to coming up with a faster loading speed and responsive design for the website that is designed.
· Website Speed: The best web design agencies put in a lot of effort to be known as the best web design agency in Sydney, Australia. One of the priorities they have while getting a website designed is the aspect of website speed and mobile friendliness. They make use of professional and accurate tools to tell you how fast the website pages load and the elements you have to adjust to make them load faster.
· Meta Descriptions. Headers and Titles: These three are very important when it comes to on-page SEO. Every page on a website should have its unique content in the title tag. Each page should have keywords that are relevant to the content on the page. Similarly, keywords can be included in the content on the header tags. Speaking of Meta descriptions, they appear under the SERPs but do not directly affect the SEO. However, they can make an impact on how many people click on the website in SERPs. They are free space. Hence, take special care and include the main keywords so that you can attract the viewers.
· Image Optimisation: Search engines are unable to ‘read’ and identify the images. However, the websites can tell them what the images are and what it refers to. Here’s how the best web design agencies and companies in Sydney, Australia optimise the images for SEO.
o They rename the images accurately, different from the set of numbers which are usually their name.
o Make use of Alt tags with the images. This can ease accessibility and also inform the search engines of what the images depict.
o Avoid using bigger images than necessary as it can slow down your website’s loading time
· Using Flash: It is always a better idea to avoid using the flash unless it is very essential. Search engines are unable to see or process flash content. Hence SEO won’t work out for flash. Make sure that you do not make use of flash to depict or highlight important aspects of your website like the main text or navigation bar on the website.
· Structured Data: It is still undecided that structured data like schema mark-up would give the websites a boost in search engines or not. However, doing so can help in bringing more traffic by providing valuable information to human searchers. Traffic boost can help in improving the website rankings.
· Website Interface: Good SEO is not just about technical details. It is also about helping people and providing a great UX. An easy-to-use interface with an attractive design would encourage visitors to remain on the website and find what they would need. An attractive website can be great for boosting brand image.
Websites, Search engines, and SEO is becoming more important day by day and so is the requirement of the companies in finding the Best Web Design Company in Sydney, Australia. Always hire web design agencies that have experts who are experienced in the field and have a proven track record of designing various websites successfully.